- Willi Munzenberg, an early confidante of Lenin, organized the Popular Fronts in the 1920's and 1930's and referred to them as "my innocents' clubs". He pioneered the protest march, the demonstration, the radical bookstore and publication, the arts festival, and the recruitment of naïve celebrities ("fellow travellers.")
- In the words of historian Stephen Koch, Munzenberg "was amazingly successful at mobilizing the intelligentsia of the West on behalf of a moralistic set of political attitudes responsive to Soviet needs. In the process, he organized and defined the 'enlightened' moral agenda of his era." (Double Lives: Spies and Writers in the Secret Soviet War of Ideas Against the West, New York, 1994, p.14.)
- In a 1989 interview, Babette Gross, the wife of Willy Munstenberg, described the Popular Front modus operandi:
- "You do not endorse Stalin. You do not call yourself a Communist. You do not call upon people to support the Soviets. Never. You claim to be an independent minded idealist. You don't really understand politics but you claim the little guy is getting a lousy break." (Koch, p. 220)
Saturday, 25 September 2010
Friday, 24 September 2010
As we reported elsewhere, there are strong indications that Austrian politician Jorge Haider may have been assassinated and a car "accident" effectively used to cover the crime; in much the same way Princess Diana met her end.
Now a reader informs us that Austrian authorities are going to some considerable lengths to cover the crime and effectively blacken Haider's name.
They have to, particularly after an estimated 25,000 mourners turned up at his funeral in Klagenfurt, the capital of the Austrian province of Carinthia where he was governor for more than a decade. If they don't Haider may become an icon.
So for a start, the Austrian authorities are changing their story about the circumstances leading up to his death. Now they are saying Haider drank a bottle to vodka before he left on his fatal trip, instead of the vast quantities of Italian white wine, as they originally claimed.
There are now also allegations that he fondled a man at the gay bar, for which the police have now kindly provided a picture of Haider simply in a bar to help substantiate those claims.
Moreover, the mainstream media is now reporting that Haider's driver, Friedrich Schager was sent home after the magazine launch at the nightclub. This is in contrast to earlier reports that claimed Haider dropped him off at home.
Perhaps more significantly, in the immediate aftermath of his death party deputy Stefan Petzner said Haider was "drunk" when he crashed.
This was before any formal investigation into Haider's death and before police had even completed their investigations.
- In 1976, the plan for "Jewish world domination" outlined in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion had been largely realized. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, 29, a personal assistant to New York Senator Jacob Javits felt that Jewish power was so unassailable that he could make some extra cash by telling this story to Walter White Jr., the editor of the Conservative monthly Western Front.
- "Too many Jews do not have the guts to tell you how we live and plan, but I am not intimated by anything or anyone," Rosenthal told White.
- "It is too late for your Christian followers to put up a defence. That time is long past. Long, long ago we had to become the aggressors! That is undoubtedly one of our great purposes in life. We are aggressors!"
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
RIP Drasius Kedys. Others will take up your fight.
"Police in Lithuania said the body of Drasius Kedys was discovered 30km from his home town of Kaunas and has been identified by members of his family. They did not, however, give a cause of death and an autopsy will be held on Saturday. Kedys, 37, had been missing since he shot judge Jonas Furmanaviczius, 47, and a female accomplice seven months ago after police ignored his pleas for help when his daughter Deimantela was abused by a paedophile ring.More
The story that shook and stirred all Lithuania was one of the most followed events since the crime was committed at the beginning of October 2009. Drasius Kedys allegedly shot Kaunas judge Jonas Furmanavicius and a few hours later 29 year old Violeta Naruseviciene was found dead in her home."http://www.newsnet14.com/2010/04/22/drasius-kedys-deadcoincidence/
The photographer accused of helping MI6 to murder Princess Diana was found in a burnt-out BMW with a hole in his head, a court heard today.
James Andanson died after boasting to friends of having secretly taken "explosive" photos of the Paris crash scene, the Diana inquest was told.
The Frenchman owned a white Fiat Uno, which Mohamed Al Fayed claims he used to cause the fatal collision that killed the princess and his son Dodi.
The Harrods boss believes the photographer was planning to go public with his "involvement" in the alleged British secret service plot when his charred body was found in a forest near his home in the South of France in May 2000.
(Although ruled a suicide, a new witness, the first to find Andanson's body, says the victim had been shot in the head TWICE)http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/090208Photographer.htm
Saturday, 18 September 2010
More details emerge on Col. Ted Westhusing's "suiciding" in Iraq. Days before his supposed suicide by a "self-inflicted" gunshot wound in a Camp Dublin, Iraq trailer, West Point Honor Board member and Iraqi police and security forces trainer Col. Ted Westhusing reported in e-mail to the United States that "terrible things were going on Iraq." He also said he hoped he would make it back to the United States alive. Westhusing had three weeks left on his tour of duty in Iraq when he allegedly shot himself in June 2005.
It is noteworthy that after Westhusing's death, two top Army generals, both responsible for training Iraqi forces, General Dave Petraeus, the Commander of the Multi National Security Transition Command Iraq (MNSTCI), and Maj. Gen. Joseph Fil, the Commander of the 1st Cavalry Division, were quickly transferred without much fanfare to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas and Fort Hood, Texas, respectively.